Talent Bridge Program
The talent bridge program offers motion designers a unique opportunity to participate in an industry apprenticeship with the Olive Group, where they can gain hands-on experience by working on actual ongoing projects. The program offers a two-month apprenticeship followed by a four-month internship with a stipend, allowing students to develop their skills and build their portfolios while receiving financial support.
The apprenticeship is overseen by the Olive Group’s production team, which is comprised of a diverse group of experts including learning and development specialists, digital designers, editors, scriptwriters, camera personnel, and account managers. This team provides students with comprehensive training that helps them to grasp Olive’s in-house production methods and become familiar with the workflow involved in bringing Olive’s projects from concept to completion.
In addition to gaining practical experience, students also have the opportunity to network with industry professionals, participate in workshops and training sessions, and receive mentorship and guidance from experts in the field. This provides them with a well-rounded learning experience that prepares them for a successful career in motion design.
Who can apply?
High school graduates/undergrads/diploma holders with basic knowledge in Adobe Ps, Ai, Id, Ae, and Pr can apply
Deposit & Schedule
Pay in 2 EMI
Deposit – INR 20,000 + GST
Study fully Offline
What will you learn?
Improve your professional learning curve through unforgettable practice in which you’ll learn how to work on complex project
- Introduction to motion graphics
- Edit with photoshop
- Use photoshop for graphic design
- Vector introduction and creating documents containing basic shape
- Creating documents and graphics containing customized paths and texts
- Preparing documents for deployment
- Intro to After Effect
- Basic of Motion Graphic
- Animate Character Using masks
- Working in 3D space and Exporting
- Introduction to premium pro
- Fixing audio/ color and making edits
- Adjusting audio and adding titles
- Wrap stabilizer and reversing footage
- Adjustment layers and color-correcting videos
- Introduction to storyline
- Getting oriented with the Storyline
- 360 interface
- Building slides
- Customizing project player interface
- Characters make the course engaging
- Using triggers
- Creating interactive sliders and Dials
- Creating a custom menu
- Publishing a project